At Copleys Food, we recognise that we have a responsibility to the environment. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and strive to continually improve our environmental performance as an integral part of the business.
We are doing this by:
- Buying local wherever possible to reduce food miles
- Ensuring all packaging used to fulfil our food orders is ideally compostable and as a minimum recyclable.
- Composting all our vegetable waste at our production kitchen
- Recycling plastics, cans and cardboard (and any other materials possible) that we use at our production kitchen
- Reducing dramatically the use of cling film (hopefully stop using it completely before too long)
- Reviewing our methods and products regularly to see if we can improve further